Nano War 2.0 private beta 6: multiplayer
Posted on 12:24 PM
Thanks for playing the previous beta versions.
I fixed lot of bugs and I added some features including the multiplayer mode.
Now you are able to play Nano War against 1, 2 or 3 players with the new game system.
The game is still in beta because the multiplayer mode has to be tested and playtested again and again.
There are only 3 maps available : 1v1, 1v1v1 and 1v1v1v1.
You can still play on the private beta here with this password: beta.
Enjoy! And don’t forget to post any bugs or suggestions on the forum (no registration required).
Beta 6 release note:
- Multiplayer mode
- Nano War 2 account (You can use your Nano War 1 account)
- Guest players can play online
- Game statistics are saved: You win experience points
- New background music
- New collision detection in order to win performance
- Fixed bug when the game is paused
- Fixed bug when units can interfere the mouse click
- Fixed a sound loop when units accelerate
- New visual asset on the WhitebloodCell + AntibodyCell
- Units move on his target only when they accelerate
- The R key can restart the game
- Fixed autopause bug
- Fixed the next button is on foreground
- Fixed bug when game is paused. Special cell are not paused.