EnigmBox: Finalist of the European Indie Game Days awards (EIGD), category: Originality
Posted on 10:16 AM
The EIGD was on the 24th and 25th of October in Montreuil, France, near to Paris. Here the website: http://www.eigd.org/.
Unfortunately I couldn’t assist to the EIGD meetings but I’m sure it was very interesting.
Here the category lists:
- The Student Awards – a category exclusively for vocational school students. We hope to find a crazy pearl!
- Originality Award – For the most original in terms of gameplay, the theme or narrative European game
- The Innovation Award – For the most innovative gaming technology or use of technology.
- The Price of Artistic Consistency – For the game which the graphic is more consistent, but also the most original!
- And the Grand Prize will be selected from the winners of the previous categories.
Enigmbox was finalist of the EIGD awards, category Originality.
There was 5 different catogories: http://www.eigd.org/en/content/eigd-awards. You can find all finalists here: http://www.snjv.org/eigd-awards-finalistes,814.html
The awards ceremony was the 24th October near to the “Le café salé” in Montreuil.
The other finalists for the originality category were: Mush from Motion Twin and Type: rider from Agat Films & Cie / Ex Nihilo.
Here the results:
- SerpenteS won The Student Award
- Mush won the Award. Congrats to the Montion Twin team.
- Strike Vector won the Innovation Award
- Type: Rider won the price of Artistic Consistency
- One Life remains won the Grand prize, congrats guys ;).
Unfortunately EnimgBox didn’t won any prize but I’m still proud to compete with big projects. A big thanks to the EIGD team ;).
See you next year.