My name Benoît Freslon, I’m French and I’m a professional game developer since 2006.
I got several profiles:
- Independent game developer;
- Game designer and game developer as a freelancer with Unity 3D;
I usually develop games with Unity 3D and Adobe Animate CC, but I can easily adapt myself.
Indie game developer
I try to create original games for casual gamers: easy to learn, fun and addictive.
Most of my games were awarded and played millions of times. I also sell licenses of my games.
Freelance game developer – Unity 3D
I’m polyvalent, I worked on several games as a game designer, level designer, programmer and project manager.
I can create video games from the beginning to the end alone or work with a team.
- Game designer: game design documents, user experience, design game mechanics;
- Level designer: create levels, game balance;
- Programmer: prototypes or gameplay;
- Expert: Advices, improving current projects;
- Marketing: monetization, mobile market;
- Casual games
- Mobile game (AppStore, Google Play)
- Social games (Facebook)
- Experimental games
- Unity 3D
- Adobe Animate CC
- ActionScript 3.0.
- HTML, CSS, PHP
- Sony Music
- Orange France Telecom
- Castor et Pollux
- Plus Conseil
- NoHuman Interactive
- ISART Digital
- Chugulu Games
I worked for a gaming school during several years. I can also teach anyone to be a game developer.
- Game design: documents, game mechanics
- Mobile game development: iOS + Android
- Project management
- Unity 3D
- C# Programming
- Adobe Animate CC (Flash): Drawing, motion tweens, ActionScript 3.0
- Game Maker
- Press relations
- Public relations: showcases, social networks, forums, chats, etc.
- Publisher relations